Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to our FAQ Page
- Our factory are located in California, North Carolina, and Latvia. Each item are specially made to order for your comfort. Productions and International shipping will usually take from 1-3 weeks due to the global social distancing measures and the shipping carrier.''
- Shipping within USA will take around 3-8 working days depending on the shipping carrier of your choosing.
- We have partner up with Fedex, USPS and DHL to best deliver your items with utmost care and best expedited shipping.
- Please be aware that customs policies of the your country of shipping may affect the arrival date of the package.
Blkve by blacklove accepts the following payment methods:
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, JCB, Visa Electron. The total will be charged to your card when the order is shipped.
- Blkve by blacklove features a Fast Checkout option, allowing you to securely save your credit card details so that you don't have to re-enter them for future purchases.
- PayPal: Shop easily online without having to enter your credit card details on the website. Your account will be charged once the order is completed. To register for a PayPal account, visit the website paypal.com.
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at ''firstname.lastname@example.org''
- The global social distancing measures are affecting our store as well which means order fulfillment and shipping is taking more time than usual.
- Our fulfillment partner is still operating and we’re continuing to accept orders.
- Fulfillment and shipping will take longer but your order will reach you.
- This is a difficult time for everyone, your support means a lot to us, especially during this time and we thank you for your patience. Health is the number one priority right now, so stay safe